In Persona 5 Royal, the player takes on the role of a high school student who must balance school life with battling demons and saving the world. One of the important aspects of school life in Persona 5 Royal is attending classes and answering questions to increase your knowledge stat. However, some of the questions can be tricky and require specific knowledge. In this article, we’ll be discussing Persona 5 Royal classroom answers to help you ace your exams and impress your teachers.
How to Improve Your Knowledge Stat in Persona 5 Royal
Before we dive into specific classroom answers, it’s important to understand how the knowledge stat works in Persona 5 Royal. Your knowledge stat can be increased by answering questions in class, studying at the school library, or working part-time jobs. Increasing your knowledge stat is important because it unlocks new dialogue options with characters and allows you to progress in certain storylines.
Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers for April and May
In the first two months of the game, the questions asked in class are relatively easy and require basic knowledge. Here are some examples of Persona 5 Royal classroom answers for April and May:
- What is the name of the process that helps plants make food? Photosynthesis.
- Which of these is called a cellular power plant? Mitochondria.
- What is the name of the first satellite launched into space by the Soviet Union? Sputnik.
Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers for June and July
As the game progresses, the questions asked in class become more difficult and require more specific knowledge. Here are some examples of Persona 5 Royal classroom answers for June and July:
- Who discovered penicillin? Alexander Fleming.
- Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the United States? France.
- What is the largest internal organ of the human body? Liver.
Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers for August and September
In the final months of the game, the questions asked in class become even more challenging and require a deep understanding of specific subjects. Here are some examples of Persona 5 Royal classroom answers for August and September:
- Who painted the famous artwork, “The Persistence of Memory”? Salvador Dali.
- What is the chemical formula for water? H2O.
- What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere? Nitrogen.
Tips for Remembering Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers
Remembering all of the Persona 5 Royal classroom answers can be a challenge, but there are some tips and tricks that can help. Here are a few suggestions:
- Use flashcards to study and memorize the answers.
- Try to understand the reasoning behind the answers instead of just memorizing them.
- Review the questions and answers regularly to keep them fresh in your mind.
Attending classes and answering questions in Persona 5 Royal is an important aspect of the game that can help you increase your knowledge stat and unlock new dialogue options. By using the Persona 5 Royal classroom answers provided in this article and following the tips for remembering them, you can impress your teachers and ace your exams. So, study hard, and have fun saving the world!