At Muzeeke, we take copyright infringement very seriously and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to our designated copyright agent.
To submit a DMCA notification, please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notification, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also notify the alleged infringer of the notification and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
At Muzeeke, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and legal environment for our users.